From Old to New Design sticker


The history:
From left is the first design for my soap.

Then the middle was design so that people can read the Ministry Of Health Approval Code, because of imitation soap. Immoral sales guy claimed that their green soap is same as mine!


The new design on the right; sticker with my face on it! Immoral sales person selling fake green soap claimed they also have government approval. In fact its only the company registration number! Fooling aunties on the street!
So, now my loyal customers can recognized my face on my soap! This campaign start on 25th July 2010.

What is their next step of fooling aunties on the street? When can they stop their immoral activities?

Need not worry my loyal customers; just recognized my face when purchasing CHT Bamboo Vine-Mint Handmade Soap!