CHT Awareness Campaign

   CHT awareness campaign in Northern Region of Malaysia. We are exposing the unethical sales promoter in the wet market that are trying to smear the name of CHT, by selling green soap that claimed to be the same as CHT but use on the face will cause face defection! His "Fruit Soap" is best for face.... Read the flyer to understand better.
   CHT will not tolerate this kind of attitude! And we will get rid of this kind of cheaters from the street! 
   Latest news, he is selling China made pot handler that is made of steel that can rust for RM10 that he claimed as the same as stainless steel (can not rust) pot handler that other people sell for RM15 and tell market goers that he sell cheaper than others!  This kind of people never stop lying !
   The soaps is now managed by his girlfriend that still wash uncle's hand to show 3 sec white!
    BIG CANNON WILL ALWAYS BE BIG CANNON! The lies never stop!
   CHT alr distributed 20k pieces of this flyer as awareness campaign.CHT will not stop distributing this flyer as long as he continue cheating my customers!Another 10k coming...(updated 1/11/11)


Latest news(21/1/2012) and its only on my Blogspot!

   Big cannon soap cannot "laku liao", now he is selling other things and little bit of soap to survive, but still keep telling lies! Telling people that he punched me twice & I fainted in front of big rubbish bin and also waited for me whole day wif a parang in front of my house & I scare to go home. Please la, ask him come to my office daily till 5pm la. He knew where my office! Hahaha....

   A lot of my friends come to ask me. And now they all know tat he is really really Big Cannon! He also go to my staffs stalls warning them not to sell my soaps because he got triad people to find trouble with me and also he "bela" 2 ex convict tat willing to do dirty work for him! Already 5 months and I m still alive! Hahaha....

   Big Cannon is talking without using the brain logic. He also bulled that he chased MPSP officer with a parang in Nibong Tebal wet market till they don't dare to disturb him doing business there! All this nonsense never happened but he talked like it really happened! I think he is sick! Mental illness....
 
   Who in his/her right mind will believe him and stand up for him? His friend/s'? His wife? His wife always visited my stall and roadshow to see what new product tat CHT come up so that they can follow! CHT got 13 herbs shampoo and they have 14 Herbs soap! Always better than me! Hahaha....

   Will update if got more exciting or silly news! Hahaha...